Call us jaded, but these days, there are few vehicles at the average auto show that can stop us in our tracks. Yamaha has proven there's still something to get excited about on the show floor with its Y125 Moegi. The design study has all of the grace and elegance of a bicycle with the all important element of internal combustion lifted from a small-displacement motorcycle. The 125cc fuel-injected single cylinder engine likely has just enough power to whirr you around town.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX