For all of its negatives and controversy, let's get one thing clear - the BBC's Top Gear has quite possibly the largest viewing audience of any TV show on the planet, an estimated 350 million people in 170 of the 190-odd countries on the map.
XBox One Racing Team Holden VF Commodore V8 Supercar
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 4, 2013
Microsoft is going to get into the world of racing. Okay, so the tech-giant is already kind of involved in motorsports, with its subsidiary studio, Turn 10, responsible for the phenomenon that is Forza Motorsport. Forza, which goes toe-to-toe with Sony's Gran Turismo series, is preparing to release its fifth version in the main series, appropriately called Forza Motorsport 5.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX