The record for the longest parade of Ferrari models was set back in 2007 when 385 examples lapped Silverstone at the same time. That record was broken with 490 cars sometime thereafter, but the Maranello automaker's London-based unit is gearing up to shatter the record once again.
- Aug 8, 2013
World Record "Longest Parade of Ferrari Cars"
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models