The record for the longest parade of Ferrari models was set back in 2007 when 385 examples lapped Silverstone at the same time. That record was broken with 490 cars sometime thereafter, but the Maranello automaker's London-based unit is gearing up to shatter the record once again.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX