The 2014 World Car of the Year Awards are set to be handed out at the upcoming New York International Auto Show, meaning now is about the time we can start talking about finalists. The official list has been published and we'll admit, there are some surprising entries here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX