The One Motorcycle Show is an annual exhibition of a certain breed of customized bikes, and as attendees stomped the unexpected snow from their footwear and filed into the Yale Union Laundry Building in downtown Portland, OR last month for the fifth edition of this two-wheeled-centered circus, one machine prompted more quizzical cocking of the head than perhaps any other: the "Baker" from Works Electric.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX