Automoblox, the little and terrifically simple wooden cars, are part of Autoblog's holiday giveaway every single year. And every single year, tons of people try to win them. So even though scale-model cars are as detailed as the real thing, R/C cars can go faster than and do things that real cars can't, and real cars have previously unthinkable amounts of power and tricks that toy cars still haven't even imagined, folks continue to queue up for an artfully carved chunk of wood.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX