Just in case you thought the Youabian Puma wasn't the craziest thing you'd see all auto show season, China's got you covered. Our friends over at Car News China found this gem, the WitStar Concept from Guangzhou Auto, sitting on the show floor at the Guangzhou Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX