It's been a couple of years since we last heard about Holger Schubert and his award-winning office/garage, but it looks like the city of Los Angeles, thankfully, did not force him to tear down the bridge that gives his Ferrari 512 BBi arguably the nicest parking spot in California. Petrolicious is back again with another well-done video, which finally introduces us to Schubert as well as his lust-worthy Ferrari.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX