It's a good thing we aren't fabulously wealthy, otherwise our domiciles would be clad in all sorts of clever automotive art. We're not just talking cheesy vinyl bench-seat sofas and engine-block coffee tables, either. We like to think our taste elevates above some of the more common automotive décor we've seen. Take Wim Delvoye's intricate tire carvings, for example. Each piece is filled with exquisite detail and is hand carved. Untold hours have been sunk into each piece (we have to imag
Wim Delvoye Tire Carvings
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX