Sometimes the automotive world throws out something so bizarre, you can't help but do a double-take in disbelief. Take this Willys AW 380 Berlinetta, for example. It's made by a pair of Italian companies and inspired by a French design that harkens back to the work in Brazil of an American company. The mind boggles.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies