Though its designs may look like Wiesmann is trying to make time stand still, the massively powerful BMW engines that power its creations say otherwise. As does its slaloming in and out of solvency over the past year or so.
Wiesmann MF3 Final Edition: Geneva 2012
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 7, 2012
German automaker Wiesmann teamed up with fashion house Sieger to give its MF3 roadster a fitting send-off after 18 long years on the market. The duo came up with 18 unique designs – one for each year the car was on sale – and one of those cars is currently on display at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!