Though its designs may look like Wiesmann is trying to make time stand still, the massively powerful BMW engines that power its creations say otherwise. As does its slaloming in and out of solvency over the past year or so.
Wiesmann MF3 Final Edition: Geneva 2012
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Mar 7, 2012
German automaker Wiesmann teamed up with fashion house Sieger to give its MF3 roadster a fitting send-off after 18 long years on the market. The duo came up with 18 unique designs – one for each year the car was on sale – and one of those cars is currently on display at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX