German sports car manufacturer Wiesmann has reportedly filed for bankruptcy. The filing, which was made to a German district court in Münster, didn't specify any of the financial details that led Martin and Friedhelm Wiesmann to this point. The small-scale manufacturer's collapse isn't a massive surprise, as it's product lineup hasn't changed a great deal over the years. Still, the funky coupes and roadsters have always been admired from afar by the Autoblog team.
Wiesmann GT MF4-CS
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 5, 2013
Wiesmann has long been forbidden fruit of the very tastiest variety for car fans here in the US, and the boutique German sports car maker continues to concoct varieties of its GT that we long to drive. For this year's Geneva show, that means this flaming orange Wiesmann GT MF4-CS.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX