After German boutique sports car manufacturer Wiesmann filed for bankruptcy in August last year, we thought order had been returned to the world when the company announced in November that it had applied to dismiss the insolvency proceedings. Little was known about the entry into and the request to dismiss bankruptcy, but it was assumed that Wiesmann had got its financials sorted out before a creditor meeting was to take place in December.
Wiesmann GT MF4-CS: Geneva 2013
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 5, 2013
Wiesmann has long been forbidden fruit of the very tastiest variety for car fans here in the US, and the boutique German sports car maker continues to concoct varieties of its GT that we long to drive. For this year's Geneva show, that means this flaming orange Wiesmann GT MF4-CS.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX