The Amelia Island Concours d'Elégance is a serious car show in the sense that it's run in a highly professional manner and features high-caliber cars and judges, but not in the sense that it takes itself more seriously than any car show should.
"What Were They Thinking" Class, 2013 Amelia Island Concours
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX