The LA-based crew at West Coast Customs and the tie-wearing computer techs at Best Buy's Geek Squad might not have much in common, but the two companies will now be forever linked thanks to a tricked-out version of the Geekmobile. In most cities across the US, the Geek Squad vehicle of choice is the Volkswagen New Beetle, but West Coast Customs went to town on a new-body Beetle showing what the cars could look like in a newer, hipper design. The car was unveiled by WCC project manager, Scott Voi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX