The Vyrus 986 M2 Moto2 racing motorcycle is one of the most bizarre-looking, two-wheeled machines on the track today. This video gives a glimpse at what it's like to ride one.
- Aug 8, 2013
Vyrus 986 M2
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 9, 2011
Motorcycle technology has risen in leaps and bounds over the last decade or so, and nowhere is that more evident than at the highest level or competition on two wheels: MotoGP. Electronics packages, engines that spin through the roof and even gearboxes that can engage ratios at lightning speed all signal the way forward to ever-quicker lap times.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models