If you're looking for thinly veiled production models from the 2012 Paris Motor Show, Volkswagen has you covered. The German automaker showed off its GTI Concept alongside a smattering of other Golf variants.
VW Golf GTI Concept
- George Kennedy
- Sep 26, 2012
Following the debut of the new Mark VII Golf, Volkswagen is set to pull the wraps off of a new GTI Concept at the Paris Motor Show. Though its time in the hot lights is less than a day away, that hasn't stopped the likes of AutoBild from dropping some freshly leaked images of the hot hatch design study on the interwebs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX