Volkswagen has announced another vehicle that will be delighting the brand's fans at this week's Wörthersee festival in Austria. The Amarok R-Style is a performance version of the pickup that VW seemingly sells all over the world... except the US and Canada, of course.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX