Volkswagen has announced another vehicle that will be delighting the brand's fans at this week's Wörthersee festival in Austria. The Amarok R-Style is a performance version of the pickup that VW seemingly sells all over the world... except the US and Canada, of course.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!