AM General and the NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission are offering such deep incentives on a new wheelchair-accessible MV-1 Empire Taxi that the vehicle can end up costing as little as $11,200.
- Aug 8, 2013
VPG Autos MV-1 Taxi: New York 2012
- Chris Paukert
- Apr 6, 2012
The streets of Gotham are about to look a lot different. After being inundated with legions of bulky Ford Crown Victoria and the occasional Toyota Sienna or Prius for years, New York City's hack pool is slated to get a fresh crop of yellow ugly thanks to its "Taxi of Tomorrow" program.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models