A keen-eyed reader managed to snag a few photos of what looks to be the upcoming Volvo XC40 ahead of the vehicle's debut at the Paris Motor Show. Like most manufacturers, Volvo is keen to offer buyers the small crossovers they demand. With a taller ride height, more ground clearance and a more aggressive front fascia than the V40, the XC40 should do just that.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX