Volvo has given the world an idea of what its next-generation XC90 might look like. Make that four ideas. The Swedish automaker has released a volley of design sketches that portray the variety of directions that the company could take with the popular crossover once it goes under the knife. The model has soldiered on with precious few changes since 2002, which means that it's high time for a makeover. Reports suggest that the next interpretation of the Swedish softroader will bow in 2014, and w
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX