Because life isn't fair, we don't get the stylish wagon known as the Volvo V40 in the United States. That means we don't get its soft-roading cousin, the V40 Cross Country. So, naturally, if Volvo tuner Heico Sportiv ever produces this ruggedized, XC-styled V40 Cross Country, it most certainly wouldn't cross the pond, either.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX