After the tease, the Volvo V60 Racing was unveiled last week at Brazil's São Paulo Auto Show. A motorsports-tuned version of the V60 wagon, it wears a throwback paint scheme that celebrates the Volvo 850 station wagon that competed in the British Touring Car Championship in 1994.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX