After the tease, the Volvo V60 Racing was unveiled last week at Brazil's São Paulo Auto Show. A motorsports-tuned version of the V60 wagon, it wears a throwback paint scheme that celebrates the Volvo 850 station wagon that competed in the British Touring Car Championship in 1994.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models