The automotive journalist judges behind the World Green Car of the Year apparently with the overwhelming majority of AutoblogGreen readers, as they've just named the Tesla Model S their winner. We don't yet know what the official ballots were, but our informal poll had the Tesla beating the other two finalists – the all-electric Renault Zoe and the Volvo V60 plug-in hybrid – with over 82 percent of the vote.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX