Our spy photographers have manged to lay lenses on the new Volvo V40 as engineers put the vehicle through a little cold-weather testing. Until just recently, we'd heard that the five-door version of the C30 would be called the V30, but Volvo CEO Stefan Jacoby has confirmed that the model will actually come wearing V40 badges.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX