When the curtains rise on the Geneva Motor Show in a couple of weeks, so will Volvo lift the veil on a vital new product: the V40. Replacing the C30, S40 and V50, the new V40 is the Swedish automaker's assault on the Audi A3, BMW 1 Series, et al.
- Feb 16, 2012
Volvo V40 magazine leak
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!