As a part of eliminating its dependence on Ford platforms and powertrains, Volvo has previously announced information about its Volvo Engine Architecture (VEA) and Scalable Platform Architecture (SPA), but now we're finally getting some details about what will power some of the Swedish automaker's next-generation products.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX