Volvo doesn't have a big presence at the LA Auto Show, but the Swedish automaker did manage to roll out a new special edition model for our edification. The C70 Inscription is a new trim limited to only 2,000 units worldwide. The Inscription will be available in the U.S. with Volvo's T5 five-cylinder turbo delivering 230 horsepower. Other markets will feature a pair of diesel offerings in 150-hp and 177-hp flavors.
Volvo C70 Inscription
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 8, 2011
Never quite capable of keeping its sales in pace with its German rivals, the Volvo C70 doesn't appear long for this world. The joint venture with Pininfarina that produced the C70 is shutting down and we've yet to receive any word on a potential new production site. So what we could be looking at here is the hardtop convertible's swan song.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX