Volvo and Microsoft will work together on future tech like implementing augmented reality in the automotive world with Microsoft's HoloLens glasses. They think it could revolutionize the sales process.
- Nov 20, 2015
Volvo and Microsoft Technological Partnership
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!