Volvo is officially introducing its 7900 Electric Hybrid bus at the IAA Commercial Vehicles show in Germany next month. The coach bus reduces carbon emissions by up to 75 percent, and does its part to reduce noise pollution as well. It uses 60 percent less energy than comparable diesel buses. In city routes, it runs on electricity an average of 70 percent of the time. Volvo has also introduced safety features like auto brake technology to help avoid and mitigate collisions. Read more in the pres
Volvo 7900 Electric Hybrid Bus
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX