Volkswagen isn't afraid to do ads that are a little different... or even a lot different; this is no secret, nor is it new. An ad in various national papers in India, though, including the Times of India, might have gone a black box too far in search of a buzz-worthy response. First, some context: two years ago VW ran a national, full-page ad in India for its Vento sedan, and attached to the ad was a little black plastic box. A light sensor in the box detected when the ad page was opened and a p
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX