The Volkswagen XL1 is marching ever closer to production. Spy photographers recently spotted the diesel hybrid prancing through the snow during a little winter testing, giving us our first look at the vehicle's daytime running lights, as well as the LED taillamps. The ultra-efficient two-door is said to be capable of returning up to 235 miles per gallon thanks to its two-cylinder diesel engine, 27-horsepower electric motor and seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. We don't expect the car to be q
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX