Volkswagen Group is one of the largest automakers on Earth, operating 106 factories in 27 countries and building everything from motorcycles to commercial vehicles. However, it saved something very special to celebrate its latest production milestone. During VW's preview night ahead of the 2014 Paris Motor Show, the company showed off the frankly amazing XL Sport concept and announced that it was the 200-millionth vehicle ever built by the group.
Volkswagen XL Sport: Paris 2014
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies