Look familiar? It should, since the vehicle you see above, which is the latest version of the Volkswagen Taigun Concept, was first seen in October of 2012 at the São Paulo motor show. Sure, there have been a few minor updates, most notable of which is the externally mounted spare wheel and tire, but it's quickly becoming clear what the small 'ute from VW is going to look like when it finally makes it out of the concept stage – in this case being shown at the 2014 Auto Expo in New De
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX