After being uncharacteristically flat-footed in reacting to the auto industry's seemingly unquenchable demand for new crossovers, the Volkswagen brand is investigating a raft of new softroader models to build out its portfolio. At present, VW only offers its premium-minded Touareg and aging Tiguan, but more product is in the pipeline: the long-expected three-row CUV based on the CrossBlue Concept is expected to get a production home shortly, and the German automaker seems intent on marketing its
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX