In America, Volkswagen's offerings don't get any smaller than the Golf (or Beetle, really). But elsewhere in the world, there are a host of smaller-than-that vehicles from VW, perhaps the best-known being the cute little Polo. And while there still aren't any plans to bring the Polo to our market (last we heard, anyway), the small hatchback has been given a number of updates that should keep it a popular choice for customers overseas.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX