In America, Volkswagen's offerings don't get any smaller than the Golf (or Beetle, really). But elsewhere in the world, there are a host of smaller-than-that vehicles from VW, perhaps the best-known being the cute little Polo. And while there still aren't any plans to bring the Polo to our market (last we heard, anyway), the small hatchback has been given a number of updates that should keep it a popular choice for customers overseas.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!