A Passat used to be a Passat, and that was that. But these days, things have gotten more complicated. Like Honda does with the Accord, the Passat that Volkswagen builds and offers in the United States is an entirely different vehicle from the one it offers overseas. And while we used to have a Passat wagon at our disposal in American showrooms, that one stayed on the opposite shore when the model was split.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX