Volkswagen is currently testing the next-generation Jetta SportWagen in Europe, and our spy photographers managed to grab a few shots of the long-roof in action. From the looks of things, the new model will be considerably larger than the current generation, pushing ever closer to the girth of the European Passat. Technically, the SportWagen will continue to ride on the Golf platform moving forward, and there's some indication that buyers in the EU will get a shot at both GTI and R versions. Of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX