Racing driver and Top Gear USA host Tanner Foust is a very busy guy. After all, he's competing in rounds of both Global Rallycross series and FIA World Rallycross Championship, not to mention his TV duties. However, we probably shouldn't feel too sorry for him, because his job puts him behind the wheel of some truly crazy machinery.
Volkswagen GRC Beetle
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 7, 2014
Volkswagen and Andretti Rallycross unveiled the new GRC Beetle on the floor of McCormick Place, marking the German brand's first entry into the world of global rallycross following a championship season in the World Rally Championship with its Polo R WRC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX