Racing driver and Top Gear USA host Tanner Foust is a very busy guy. After all, he's competing in rounds of both Global Rallycross series and FIA World Rallycross Championship, not to mention his TV duties. However, we probably shouldn't feel too sorry for him, because his job puts him behind the wheel of some truly crazy machinery.
- Feb 6, 2014
Volkswagen GRC Beetle
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 7, 2014
Volkswagen and Andretti Rallycross unveiled the new GRC Beetle on the floor of McCormick Place, marking the German brand's first entry into the world of global rallycross following a championship season in the World Rally Championship with its Polo R WRC.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models