With the introduction of the newest Volkswagen Golf Variant, we get an early look at what will most likely be the next-generation Jetta SportWagen here in the US. To further whet our appetities, VW is now teasing something a little sportier with the Concept R-Line. Looking the part of a GTI wagon (or a stretched Golf R), the Golf Variant Concept R-Line has a production-ready appearance that has us hoping we'll see this sporty wagon sooner rather than later.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX