Volkswagen has rolled out three new R-Line packages for the Golf, comprising exterior and interior kits along with a Sport Pack. Any one of them can be had on the Comfortline or Highline trims, but for different prices. The exterior add-ons include logos, new front and rear bumpers and a rear spoiler, new side sills and a black diffuser. It runs 995 euros ($1,297 US) on the Highline, 1,180 euros ($1,538 US) on the Comfortline.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX