Volkswagen is readying a new version of the Golf Plus, the compact MPV that was last seen as part of the fifth-generation Golf range. The Plus sports a higher roof for improved headroom, with our spy shooter estimating an extra 15 centimeters (six inches) of noggin space over a comparable Golf hatchback.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX