This week in New York, Volkswagen had a new production car to unveil in the updated Jetta as well as a new concept in the Golf TDI SportWagen. But at the Beijing Motor Show later this week it'll have even more to showcase.
Volkswagen Golf GTI Club Sport: Spy Shots
- Seyth Miersma
- Mar 27, 2014
Volkswagen has been getting pretty racy with its development programs over the past few days. We're still excited about the possibilities offered up with the Golf R Wagon spy shots we caught a few days ago, and now we have a potentially hot new GTI variant to sink our teeth into.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX