While we get the Volkswagen Eos, other markets get this: the Golf GTI Cabriolet. We had a good look at it under the lights of the Geneva Motor Show, and now VW has dropped a slew of photos of the convertible in its natural environment.
- Aug 8, 2013
Volkswagen Golf GTI Cabriolet
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!