When you're Europe's largest automaker and your largest global market happens to be the one most notorious for its pollution (China), some solutions just present themselves. Volkswagen may be heeding that call. During the upcoming Beijing Motor Show, the company is expected to announce plans to produce plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in China, Reuters says, citing sources within the company.
Volkswagen Golf GTE: Geneva 2014
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 5, 2014
I have this theory that keeps coming up when recommending new cars to people: "Just buy a GTI." Seriously. It's a perfect little hot hatch, with a comfortable, well-appointed interior, and the sort of dynamics that make it a nice everyday driver while still offering gobs of fun when the roads get interesting. It's basically the perfect car to me.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX