On March 29, 1974, the very first Volkswagen Golf rolled down the assembly line. That little car has gone on to spawn seven generations, while the Golf name has become one of the models in the hotly contested compact segment, selling over 30 million units during its 40 years on sale.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX