In addition to the seventh-generation production-ready Golf being shown here in Paris, Volkswagen is using the French expo to tout the great strides it has made with diesel efficiency, best represented here with the Golf BlueMotion Concept. The swan song of this oil-burning Golf? Seventy-three and a half miles per gallon.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX