In addition to the seventh-generation production-ready Golf being shown here in Paris, Volkswagen is using the French expo to tout the great strides it has made with diesel efficiency, best represented here with the Golf BlueMotion Concept. The swan song of this oil-burning Golf? Seventy-three and a half miles per gallon.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models