Volkswagen says it is planning more aggressive, market-specific designs for the US, since the conservative look that has made the brand a huge seller in Europe and China hasn't had the same results here.
- Jan 12, 2015
Volkswagen Cross Coupe GTE: Detroit 2015
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 25, 2015
- John Beltz Snyder
- Jan 21, 2015
Volkswagen says it will use CCS Combo plugs for quick charging capability. Tesla Firmware update adds Trip Energy Prediction feature. National Drive Electric week set for September 12 through 20.
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 13, 2015
Volkswagen brought out its third preview of its eventual production crossover with the Cross Coupe GTE Concept, a plug-in, all-wheel-drive five-passenger CUV.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models