Herbie, that loveable Volkswagen Beetle that starred in a series of Disney movies, was at least ostensibly a race car. The latest Beetle special edition from Volkswagen, the just-for-Spain Beetle Edition 53, on the other hand, is all sizzle and no steak. The Edition 53 package carries stripes, "53" numbers, and is expressly not available with the turbocharged engine; you know, the engine that would actually lend an air of raciness to the Beetle's performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX